We have set up a few different options for online giving!
- Tap on the Venmo app on your mobile device.
- Choose the payment icon at the top right.
- Select a recipient from your list of Venmo contacts or add a recipient. You can add by Venmo username [@HolyCrossMacon]. You can also scan a Venmo user’s QR code.
- Add the payment amount.
- Include a note to the payment, which can include emoji, Snapchat’s Bitmoji, and Holler stickers.
- Tap Pay. You’ll see your Venmo balance or default backup account. Choose the currently select account to make a change.
- Confirm payment.
- Log into your account at PayPal.com, select “Pay or send money”
- Enter the recipient’s name [@HolyCrossMacon] and click “Next”
- Enter the amount and click “Continue”
- Click “Change Payment Method” to select PayPal Credit if it’s not already set, confirm your payment details and click “Send Money Now”
Or you can mail a check to the Parish Council Treasurer at:
Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church
859 First Street
Macon, Georgia 31201
If you would like to donate with a specific intention, please include it in the "memo" or contact the Parish Council Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting our Holy Cross parish and the work that we do for the glory of God and for spreading the Good News of His Gospel!